- Always sign out of your account. Just click your name or email address at the top of the page, and then select Sign-out.
- Clear forms, passwords, cache, and cookies in your browser on a regular basis.
- Report spam, scams and phishing.
- Special Spam and Quarantine folders filter malicious and unwanted emails out of your inbox.
- NEVER click on unknown links.
- Use a strong, unique password and keep it safe
- Use at least 10 characters that include upper and lower case
- Use special characters, numbers, upper and lower case alphabets of almost any length
- Do not share your password with anyone. No matter how strong your password is, if someone else knows it, it’s no longer secure.
- Do not use the same password on multiple sites or for multiple accounts on the same site. One compromise can lead to many others.
- There are weak passwords and then there are crazy weak passwords. According to a survey which makes password management software, 17% of users have 123456 as their password.
Don't be their bait!